Bacon Wrapped Asparagus of the Big Green Egg!
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus spears, trimmed 4 to 5 inches long tips
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 4 tablespoons of Calypso Seasoning
- 1-2 packages of center cut bacon
Preheat your Egg to 350 degrees F. ( Indirect )
- Lightly coat asparagus spears in extra-virgin olive oil.
- Season the asparagus with Calypso seasoning
- Take a quick count of the spear tips. Divide the total number by four.
- Gather that number of spears and use a slice of bacon to wrap the bundle and secure the spears together. Repeat.
- Place bundles on hot grill and cover
Cook 10 to 12 minutes until bacon is crisp and asparagus bundles are tender.