Cast Iron Garlic Parmesan Biscuits
I love using cast iron anytime I can when I cook. I love it even more when I am using it on my Big Green Egg.
I am a firm believer that cooking should be fun. Below is a quick and easy recipe for cast iron garlic parrmesan biscuits that will have your family or dinner guest raving!!
1/2 cup butter or margarine, well softened
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat egg to 375°F. ( Set up for indirect )
- In small bowl, stir together butter , 1 tsp of Calypso and minced garlic.
- Remove biscuits from packaging.
- On a 10" cast iron skillet, butter the bottom with your garlic butter mixture.
- Set the biscuits up in a circular fashion with an inch or two spacing in between.
- Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until each biscuit is a deep golden brown and thoroughly baked.
- Brush with garlic butter again and top generously with grated parmesan cheese.
- Put on egg for under 1 minute just to melt the cheese.
- Serve and Enjoy