Bacon and Egg Muffins
Bacon and eggs is a classic breakfast meal
Check out this new twist that will will take your breakfast or meal prep game to new levels!
- 12 slices bacon
- 6 medium eggs
- Island Thyme Seasoning
- thyme, oregano or parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven / grill to 400 degrees.
- Spray or grease a 6-count muffin pan.
- Partially cook bacon–it should NOT be cooked to crisp. The bacon should be pliable. Drain on paper towels and cool slightly.
- Now fit 2 slices of bacon loosely around the sides in each cup, overlapping as necessary, lining the sides of the muffin cup, forming a
- Finally, break egg and add to the bacon-lined cup
- Sprinkle top of each egg with Island Thyme seasoning
- Bake / Smoke at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until bacon is cooked to crisp–don’t overcook or the bacon will burn