Bacon, jalapeno and cheddar cornbread muffins!
Everyone loves a classic cornbread muffin!
I have combined three tasty ingredients to create these delicious and savory mini muffins.
Big love to my daughter Kayla for helping me with "baking"
- 1 pack of Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup of crumbled bacon ( the more the better )
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of diced jalapenos
- 1 tsp of Caribeque Island Thyme seasoning
- Preheat your oven, grill or smoker to 400 degrees
- Make your Jiffy cornbread mix according to the instructions on the package
- Add in your bacon, jalapenos, cheddar cheese and Island Thyme Seasoning
- Spray your mini muffin tin with non stick spray
- Use a small scooper to add the mixture into the muffin tins
- Place in your oven, smoker or grill for 15-18 minutes
- Remove, let cool and use a knife to go around the edges of the muffin tin and slowly remove