The Best Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich Ever
Summer is for grilling and whats better than this Caribeque Chicken Club sandwich? Its loaded with bacon, cheese, and the new Chicken Rub
- 4 strips of bacon
- 2 slices of pepper jack cheese
- Lettuce of your choice
- Caribeque Smack Sauce
- Caribeque Chicken Rub
- Heat up your griddle or cast iron skillet and cook your bacon. When crispy remove and place on a paper towel.
- Season both sides of your chicken breasts with the Caribeque Chicken rub
- Now place the breast in the bacon fat or on your grill and cook for 5-6 minutes per side until you reach an internal temperature of 165-170 degrees
- Top with bacon and pepper jack cheese ( let it melt )
- Remove chicken breasts and place them to the side.
- Now toast your buns and squeeze Caribeque Smack Sauce on the buns and place your lettuce, tomatoes then chicken breast. Top with the bun and ENJOY!