Calypso Kick Breaded and Grilled Chicken
So as long as I have been grilling and smoking meat, chicken has been one of my favorite meats to smoke.
This recipe takes chicken to a brand new level!
- 10 Chicken Thighs
- 2 cups Flour
- Spicy Calypso Kick Seasoning
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Spray Bottle
- Season the chicken with Caribeque Spicy Calypso Seasoning.
- Roll each piece in flour and place on a wire rack or parchment paper.
- Allow the chicken to dry for at least 30 minutes.
- Set up your grill for high indirect heat.
- Place each thigh over indirect heat without touching each other for even cooking.
- Grill at 400° to 425°.
- After 20 minutes spritz all the chicken with Apple Cider vinegar.
- Continue to cook 30 to 40 more minutes or until the thighs reach 180° internal temperature.
Note:Feel free to add additional seasoning on each piece of chicken after placing it on the grill.