Cedar Planked Smoked Salmon on your pellet smoker!
Cedar Planked Smoked Salmon
- Salmon fillets
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Caribeque Lemon Garlic
- Caribeque Island Thyme Seasoning
- Maple or Cedar plank (soaked in water for 2 hours or more)
- Brush both sides of fillet with olive oil and season both sides 1 teaspoon of Caribeque Lemon Garlic and Island Thyme Seasoning
- Heat your pellet smoker to smoke and smoke for 10 minutes then to 350 degrees. By this time, the fillets will be closer to room temperature
- Place fillet on the non-grilled side of the plank and return to the pellet smoker for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature at the thickest part of the filet is at least 135 degrees.
- Brush with teriyaki sauce in the final 3 minutes of the cook and dust with a few shakes of Caribeque Lemon Garlic to finish
Remove from your pellet smoker, plate and Enjoy!