Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
So who doesn't like Chinese food?
I know I do, here is a simple 10-minute healthy version of the classic chicken and broccoli
Yield: Serves 3-4
Total Time: 10 min
- 1-pound boneless skinless chicken thighs (breasts if you want leaner), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons Caribeque Island Thyme seasoning OR ( salt and pepper if you don’t have this ingredient)
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, minced (onions do have some sugar)
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce, or to taste (use Tamari or apple cider vinegar for Gluten Free)
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (optional)
- 1/4-pound broccoli, cut into small florets
- Heat a large pan or skillet, then add oil.
- Add onions and garlic. Cook till translucent.
- Add chicken, minced ginger and 2 tablespoons Caribeque Island Thyme seasoning
- Cook for about 1 minutes until slightly brown.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, and hot sauce. Continue cooking till chicken is completely cooked.
- Add broccoli and stir in about 1-2 additional Tablespoons of water.
- Cover pan and allow broccoli to steam in the pot until tender. About 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy