Country breakfast skillet on Lodge Cast Iron
I love breakfast foods at anytime of day!
Checkout this one skillet recipe.
Country Breakfast Skillet 🍳
( Adjust servings to your family size )
• 1 pound of breakfast sausage
• 2-3 eggs
• 8-10 small red potatoes diced ( or whatever you like )
• Onions or scallions diced
• Island Thyme seasoning
• AP seasoning
• 1-2 cups of shredded cheese of you choice
• 2 tablespoons of BaconUp grease
• Get your cast iron nice and medium high hot, add bacon grease and partially brown your sausage.
• Remove the sausage and add your diced potatoes and cook until toothpick tender. ( Cover your skillet to help )
• Add the sausage and onions back into the skillet and stir to make sure your sausage is cooked through.
• Top with shredded cheese, scallions . a couple fried eggs and enjoy!