Crispy oven baked chicken wings with Caribeque Island Thyme Seasoning!
Oven baked crispy chicken wings with Island Thyme
- 1 pack of chicken wings
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder (NOT baking soda)
- 2-3 tablespoons of Caribeque Island Thyme seasoning
- Olive oil (spray or bottle)
- Pat wings dry with paper towels
- Cut into flats and drumettes and discard tips
- Spray or toss wings lightly with olive oil to have the Island Thyme stick to your wings
- In a large bowl, toss the wings with the baking powder and Island Thyme
- BE SURE TO PUT THE WINGS BACK IN THE FRIDGE AND LET SIT FOR AT LEAST HALF A DAY TO 1 DAY!
- Place wings on the rack in single layer.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Set a wire rack inside 2 large rimmed baking sheets
- Bake wings until cooked through and skin is crispy, 45–50 minutes
Remove from the oven, add celery and blue cheese or ranch dressing and enjoy!