Caribeque Chuck Roast Chili
Who doesn't enjoy a great bowl of hearty chili? Check out this delicious twist on a classic!
- 1-2 pounds of smoked chuck roast cubed ( recipe in this link )
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1-2 tablespoons of Calypso Kick
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 4 ounces of tomato paste
- 1- 14 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1 bottle of your favorite beer OR 12 ounces of beef broth
- 1 can of kidney beans ( OPTIONAL )
- Brown your ground beef in skillet or pan and drain the excess fat.
- Take your chuck roast and cube it up to your desired preference.
- At this point, you will take all of the above-listed ingredients, your onions, tomato paste, Calypso Kick, Cumin, Chili powder, beer or broth, diced tomatoes and put them in your slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours, depending on how thick you like your chili you can add more liquid if necessary.
- Get a bowl, fill with this goodness and top with your favorite chili toppings. I use some shredded cheese, sour cream, and scallions.