Jamaican Jerk Chicken Drumsticks
Spicy Jamaican Jerk chicken just takes me back home to the islands!
Here is a simple recipe that you can make at home in the oven or grill!
- Chicken drumsticks ( as many or little as you need )
- Caribeque Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven or grill to 350 degrees
- Rinse your drumsticks off and pat dry
- brush some olive oil on so the seasoning will adhere and for that crispy texture
- Dust your drumsticks with the Caribeque Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- Place on a wire rack then place the rack in a foiled tray in the oven OR place in grill or smoker indirect
- Cook for 45 minutes to an hour ( each cooker holds temps differently ) Ideal internal temp is 165 degrees
- Remove from oven and enjoy!