Jamaican Jerk Pork Fried Rice
We love when we receive fusion recipes from fans!
Check out this amazing Jerk Pork Fried Rice recipe from Justin @utetastic from Instagram!
- 3-5 pound pork butt
- 1 half white Onion diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 jalapeños diced
- 2 tbs grated ginger
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 3 cups prepared sticky rice
- 3 tbs sesame oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbs caribeque Jerk seasoning
- Caribeque Smack Sauce
Jerk pork recipe:
- Season 3lb Pork Butt with Caribeque Jamaican Jerk seasoning.
- Smoke pork butt at 300 degrees until internal temperature is 190 degrees.
- Shred or cube Pork after 30 min rest
Fried Rice recipe:
- Heat oil over med-high heat
- Add seasoning to warm oil until fragrant 1 min
- Sauté onions carrots jalapeños and ginger 5-7 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Scramble egg, return vegetables back to pan.
- Add rice, cook for 5 mins. Add Pork cook another 5 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce and vinegar and a couple more dashes of the Jerk seasoning.
- Garnish with Green Onions and Smack Sauce and enjoy!