Keto Chicken Tenders
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- (2 cups) pork rinds/chiccarones
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Caribeque AP RUB
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
* For grills/smokers ( see below )
- Preheat oven, grill or smoker to 350 degrees
- Crush the pork rinds up until they resemble the consistency of breadcrumbs.
- Combine crushed pork rinds with parmesan cheese, garlic powder and 2 tablespoons Caribeque AP RUB
- Place the mixture into a bowl, container, or dish big enough to hold all the chicken.
- Beat the eggs and heavy cream in a separate container or dish big enough to hold all the chicken
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture then into the pork rind mixture and place on a foiled lined tray that has a cooling rack on it.
- Continue until all of your chicken is coated.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 30-35 minutes or until cooked through, flipping once.
You can serve over a salad, with veggies or alone with your favorite sauce!
* For grills/smokers follow the same instructions be sure you are cooking indirect!