Quick and Easy Keto Chili
Now that fall is here lets look at a very Keto friendly recipe for chili!
- 1-2 pounds of cubed London broil
- 1 1lb ground beef
- tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion ( diced )
- 1 medium green pepper (diced )
- 2 stalks of celery ( cut to your preference )
- 1 clove garlic (chop fine )
- 3 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 8oz beef broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon of Calypso Kick
- 3-4 tablespoons of AP Rub
- If using a grill cook at 350 degrees. If using stove top cook as usual
- In a dutch oven or large pot, heat olive oil under medium heat. Add onions and bell peppers Stir in garlic, cumin, and Calypso Kick
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of Caribeque AP rub, ground beef, London Broil and cook until browned. At this point add tomato paste, tomatoes, and broth.
- Grill cover lid and stir occasionally
- ( Stovetop )Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top with cheese, sour cream and enjoy