Double Dipped Chicken Wings
Check out this amazing keto friendly chicken wing recipe!
- Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot
- 1/3 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot (more or less depending on your taste)
- 2 tsp Caribeque Calypso Kick
- Heat your oil to 350-375
- Place the wings in the oil until they are cooked through, 8-10 minutes usually. Make sure not to overfill your basket with wings, you may have to fry them in batches.
- After all of the wings have been fried, toss them with Franks Red Hot until well coated, then return to the fryer for 3-4 minutes until crispy again.
- Combine melted butter, Franks Red Hot, and Caribeque Calypso Kick and either pour over the wings or serve on the side!
You can always substitute the Caribeque Calypso Kick for another seasoning if you're looking for a different flavor profile, but I think it gives it the perfect profile!