Lemon Garlic chicken and asparagus!
Lemon Garlic chicken and asparagus is such A quick, light and easy spring recipe!
• 1/2 or whole chicken ( or any parts , breasts, legs, thighs or wings )
• Olive Oil
• Caribeque Lemon Garlic seasoning
• As many asparagus stalks as you enjoy!
• Apply olive oil to both sides of you chicken ( get under that wing )
• Apply Lemon Garlic seasoning to your chicken.
• In a separate container apply olive oil to your asparagus and season with Lemon Garlic seasoning.
• Use separate rings to avoid cross contamination
• Set up your smoker indirect and add your chicken until it temps out at 165-170 degrees. Go to 180 degrees if you want that skin a little crispier.
• I add my asparagus at the end of the cook, with 10-15 minutes left. We don’t want them to soggy.
• Remove from the smoker let rest , carve and enjoy!
Eat off the board!