Caribeque Smack Yo’ Mouth Stir Fry
We get several recipes and pictures sent to us from all of you, and we thank you!
This was brought to us by Chase Weadock
Tale a look at this Smack Sauce Stir fry recipe from Chase!
Soy Smack Sauce Ingrediants
- ½ T soy sauce
- T Smack Sauce
- 1 Tsp honey heat rub
- Tsp Ponzu sauce
- Combine ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- *For larger batches double amounts and keep same ratios
Stir Fry Ingredients
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- ½ can whole baby corn, halved
- ½ can sliced water chestnuts
- ½ bag snow peas
- ¼ medium onion, sliced
- 1 T minced garlic
- Soy Smack Sauce x2
- Dust chicken with Honey Heat Rub
- Put 2T vegetable oil and half the garlic in pan over medium high heat. Add water chestnuts, carrots and corn, cook approx. 4 minutes. Add onion, cook additional 2 minutes.
- Add snow peas and cook approx 2 minutes. Set aside
- Add 1 ½ T vegetable oil and remaining garlic to pan. Add chicken and cook until done, approx. 7-9 minutes.
- Add Veggies in to chicken and pour in Soy Smack Sauce. Cook for approx 2 minutes and until evenly coated.
- Serve with rice. I prefer ginger garlic white rice.