Smoked Beef "Dino" Ribs
These beef ribs are cooked low and slow and pack some serious flavor.
- 5 lbs Beef Ribs
- Caribeque Big and Bold Beef
- Olive oil
- 2 cups water
- 1 cups apple cider vinegar
- Heat your smoker to 275 degrees F
- Apply a very light coat of olive oil to your beef ribs
- Generously apply Caribeque Big and Bold Beef
- Combine your apple cider vinegar and water in a spray bottle and Spray Ribs every 45 minutes to an hour
- Pull Ribs off when they reach 200-205 F.
- Place on a tray cover with foil and let rest
- Slice and enjoy!