Dry Rubbed Smoked chicken wings
Its grilling season and theres nothing like setting up for the afternoon game with some smoked chicken wings.
- 2 lbs of chicken wings
- Island Thyme seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Lets set up the or grill or smoker for indirect cooking at about 275 - 300 degrees.
- Place all your wings in a bowl , add olive oil and Island Thyme Seasoning and toss well.
- Now we will place all the wings on a wire rack on a tray and let sit in the fridge for a minimim of 2-3 hours.
- Letting them air dry in the fridge will help get that skin crispy!
- Place your wings on the grill or smoker and let them cook low and slow until you reach an internal temperature of 175-180 degrees.
- They are done at 165 degrees, but for that extra crisp take them up to 175-180 degrees.
Remove and Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!