Caribeque meatloaf is a hearty classic comfort dish that you can do on any grill or smoker!
Thank you Brad Woods for this wonderful recipe!
- 1.5 pounds of lean 85/15 ground round beef.
- 3 tablespoons Caribeque Big and Bold Beef Rub
- 1 medium diced onion
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 2 beaten eggs
- Mix all ingredients well adding 1 tablespoon of Caribeque Big and Bold Beef Rub to the mix..
- Form into a loaf..
- Apply the additional Caribeque Big and Bold Beef Rub to the entire outside of the meatloaf.
- Smoke at 250° over indirect heat,using hickory or your wood of choice..I used hickory...
- Smoke approximately 4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 160°.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before slicing.