Smoked Cheddar Meatloaf | Keto friendly
Who doesn't love a hearty meal that just reminds you of home!
Let's look at a new twist on an old favorite, meatloaf with under 5 ingredients...
- 1 lbs of ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced or grated onion
- 3-4 tablespoons of Caribeque Big and Bold Beef
- Caribeque Buffalo Bbq Sauce
- Set up your grill/smoker to 325 degrees indirect
- In a large bowl, combine your eggs, onions, shredded cheese, and Caribeque Big and Bold Beef into your ground beef and mix well.
- Shape into 1 big loaf or two small two loaves.
- Place a sheet of heavy-duty foil on a tray and place meatloaf on the trat then place on the smoker
- Smoke/grill indirect for 50 minutes or until meat is no longer pink on until the thermometer reads 160°
- Glaze your meatloaf with the Caribeque Buffalo BBQ sauce let smoke for the last 5 minutes
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.