Smoked pork chops on the Big Green Egg
Smoked Honey Heat Pork Chops
This is a quick and tasty meal that can be done on any smoker, grill or even in the oven!
• 2 thick cut, bone in pork chops
• Caribeque Honey Heat
• Preheat your smoker to 275-300 degrees add apple or cherry wood.
• Liberally apply Honey Heat to all sides of your pork chops
• Smoke your pork chops until you hit an internal temperature of 140 degrees.
• Remove from your smoker and let rest for 10-15 minutes
• Serve and enjoy!
#porkchops #biggreenegg #food #foodporn