Steak and Blue Cheese Soft Tacos (Black and Blue soft tacos)
- 1 flat iron steak
- 1 bottle Caribeque Big and Bold Beef
- Shredded lettuce
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Corn or flour tortillas
- Sour cream ( Optional )
- Get your flat iron steak to room temperature and cover liberally on both sides with Caribeque Big and Bold Beef seasoning
- Preheat grill to 425F. Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side for a medium rare done steak. Remove from grill and let meat rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Cut into thin strips.
- Place tortilla rounds on the grill and flip over every 15-30 seconds ( 2 to 3 times) turning 45 degrees for grill marks..
- To make tacos, open tortilla, top with steak slices , lettuce, salsa. Add sour cream if you choose
- Top with blue cheese and serve!