Taco Salad Bowl
Taco Tuesday is epic! Heres a way to keep the flavor and the fitness in check.....
- 1 lb ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1 whole avocado diced
- 2 tablespoons Caribeque Calypso Kick
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 bag Colby / Jack cheese
- sour cream
- taco seasoning (your choice)
- Add ground beef or turkey to oiled/sprayed pan, add taco seasoning and Calypso Kick
- Brown lean beef or turkey until cooked through and drain.
Place back in fry pan and add taco seasoning and Calypso Kick and 2/3cup of water and cook on medium high until mixed through.
Place lettuce on plate or bowl top with, avocado, salsa, meat, cheese and a dollop of sour cream.Serve and enjoy