Whiskey / Bourbon Meatballs
Whiskey and Bourbon seems to go hand in hand with bbq.
As the holiday season approaches , I came up with a twist on a classic for your holiday table!
Lets dive into these Whiskey / Burboun Meatballs.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 whole egg
- 3-4 tablespoons of Caribeque Bold Beef
- 1/2 cup Ketchup ( I use low sugar )
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup Bourbon/ Whiskey
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Preheat oven/smoker or grill to 375 degrees
- In a medium bowl combine the ground beef , egg and 3-4 Caribeque Bold Beef Rub.
- Shape into meatballs ( the size is up to you )
- Place in your cooker indirect / or if in the oven on a sheet tray
- Cook for 25-35 minutes ( keep an eye on them every cooker has a different heat zone)
- Combine the lemon,Worcestershire Sauce, ketchup, whiskey or bourbon and honey together and whisk.
- In the last five minutes brush your meatballs with the whiskey glaze.
- Cool and plate!