Whiskey pulled pork stew
What to do with extra pulled pork? Make a whiskey infused stew!
- 1 -2 LBS Pulled Pork
- 1 (15-OZ.) can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 TSP Calypso Seasoning
- 3 TBS Caribeque AP Rub
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup of whiskey
- 2 CUPS chicken broth
- Cast iron Dutch oven or pot
- Set your smoker to 375 degrees
- Get your dutch / pot ready
- Stir in fire-roasted tomatoes, shredded pork, AP Rub, Calypso seasoning , chicken broth and whiskey..
- Cook for 1 hour stirring every 20 minutes. After 1 hour, cover Dutch oven with lid and cook an additional hour.
- Top stew with fresh herbs, avocado and sour cream. Serve hot, enjoy!