Who doesn't want a moist juicy turkey?
Check out this incredible butter based injection that put the flavor INTO your bird as well!
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 1/2 cup of chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons of Caribeque Honey Heat OR
- 3 tablespoons of Caribeque AP Rub
- Melt butter, chicken stock and canola oil over low heat in a small saucepan
- If you want a savory injection add 3 tablespoons of AP Rub
- If you want a sweet and smoky injection add 3 tablespoons of Honey Heat Rub
- Remove mixture from heat and allow to cool for 8 minutes.
- Load into meat injector and slowly inject into various spots in the bird ( Breast, thighs, wings and drumsticks )
- Save any leftover mixture to use as a baste while the chicken or turkey is on the grill
- Cook turkey as directed ( recipe coming )