Easy Spicy Cheddar Macaroni Salad ! Big Green Egg Life Style
I have been due to post some of my favorite side recipes so here we go ! Easy Spicy Cheddar Macaroni Salad - ( If you dont like celery and onions it just as good without. )
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 3/4 cup Shredded cheddar cheese,
- 3-4 tsp of Calypso Kick Seasoning
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped flat aprsley
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or 1/4 cup salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain macaroni and rinse with.
- cold water. Drain again.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cooked macaroni, cheese, celery, green bell pepper, celery, and onion. Stir gently to combine.
- For dressing: Mix mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, milk, pickle.
- relish, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Toss dressing with macaroni mixture.
- add 3-4 shakes of Caribeque Calypso Kick Rub
- Mix in chopped cilantro
- add more cheddar on top and some flat parley to dress it up
- Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours. If necessary, stir in a small amount of additional milk.