Bbq Meatball Sliders ( Smoked on The Big Green Egg )
Bbq Meatball Sliders
· 1 lb ground beef, thawed
· 1 egg, lightly beaten
· 1 bottle BBQ sauce, divided
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· A squeeze of your favorite mayo.
· 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
· 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
· 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
· 16 slider buns (optional)
· Preheat egg to 350˚
· In large bowl, combine all ingredients and 1/4 cup BBQ sauce.
· Add more bread crumbs or BBQ if needed so mixture retains ball shape.
· Form mixture into small-medium meatballs.
· Place on parchment-lined baking sheet, and baste with BBQ.
· Smoke in preheated Egg for approximately 30 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.
· Remove from oven, and baste with additional BBQ, if desired.
· Serve on buns or on their own. You can't go wrong either way.
· Depending on your meatball size, be sure to check them often. Baking too long will result in dry meatballs, and that would just be a shame.