Flatout® Bbq Pulled Pork Flatbread Pizza with Caribeque Honey Heat
Flatout® Bbq Pulled Pork Flatbread Pizza
As a part of my 5 ingredients or less series , I wanted to bring you on of my go to snacks. Pulled Pork pizza. If you're like me every time you make pulled pork yuo have a TON left over!
Well here a little treat for you!
- 1 Flatout® Flatbread Artisan Thin Pizza Crust / OR your favorite Flatout® bread
- 1 bottle of Honey Heat Rub
- 2-3 cups leftover pulled pork
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion ( I left it off )
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced peppers, red or orange
- 6 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese or cheese of your choice.
- 4-6 ounces shredded mild Cheddar or a combination of Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses
- Remove one slice of the Artisan-Style Lavash Bread OR your favorite Flatout® bread and spread all of the sauce over the crust.
- Warm your left over pulled pork in any microwave or crock-pot
- Stir in 3-4 teaspoons of Caribeque Honey Heat Rub
- Top with the Honey Heat pulled pork, bell pepper, and/ or NY other toppings.
- Sprinkle the cheeses over all
- Bake or Grill pizza at 425° for about 8 minutes or until crust is lightly browned, and cheese is melted and bubbly