Wings, that's all I need to say.
This is a very simple way to make crispy wings without frying them!
- 1 pack of chicken wings ( cut into drums and flats )
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- 2-3 tablespoons of Caribeque Island Thyme seasoning
- Wing sauce of your choice
- Preheat oven/grill or smoker to 250°F.
- Place a rack onto a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss the flats and drumettes with the baking powder and 2-3 tablespoons of Caribeque Island Thyme seasoning
- Place wings on the rack in a single layer and cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, leave them in there and raise the heat to 425°F until brown and crispy approximately 40-50 minutes.
- Take wings out and let rest 5 minutes
Remove from the oven, toss in the wing sauce of your choice, add celery and blue cheese or ranch dressing and enjoy!