Who doesn't love chicken wings. We are all used to buffalo chicken wings which are amazing!
Today I give you an island twist of chicken wings... Join me,
Grilled Jerk Chicken Wings
- Pack of chicken wings
- Bottle of Caribeque Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- Cut your wings in half ( separate wings from drummettes)
- Preheat your grill to 350 degrees and set it up for indirect cooking.
- Place wings in a bowl and add soy sauce and toss them.
- Place wings on a tray and dust both sides well Caribeque Jamaican Jerk seasoning
- Place the wings on your preheated grill and let cook for 20 minutes
- Turn wings once and cook for another 18-20 minutes or to an internal temp of at least 170-175 for crispier wings
- Remove wings from grill.
- To kick them up a notch dust with more Caribeque Jamaican Jerk seasoning
- Serve with a side of blue cheese or ranch dressing and enjoy!